- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2149 Patricia Dr, Dayton, OH 454293 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: May 2002 for $148,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Lot depth: 250
- Lot width: 118
- Parcel #: N64 01103 0051
- Zillow Home ID: 35031013
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2149 Patricia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kettering market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Kettering, and 43.3% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45429 home values.
- 2135 Patricia Dr Dayton, OH$190K321,917
- 2161 Patricia Dr Dayton, OH$118K311,134
- 2180 Grice Ln Dayton, OH$92K31.51,080
- 2188 Grice Ln Dayton, OH$108K311,388
- 2172 Grice Ln Dayton, OH$87K311,080
- Patricia Dr Dayton, OH$105K31960
- 2150 Patricia Dr Dayton, OH$107K31.51,625
- 2164 Grice Ln Dayton, OH$107K31.51,080
- 3438 Stocker Dr Dayton, OH$116K321,100
- 2160 Patricia Dr Dayton, OH$119K321,246
- Stocker Dr Dayton, OH$118K311,080
- Hackney Dr Kettering, OH$73K311,325
- 2121 Patricia Dr Dayton, OH$121K31.51,272
- 2175 Patricia Dr Dayton, OH$131K32.51,950
- Hackney Dr Dayton, OH--------
- 2156 Grice Ln Dayton, OH$86K311,080
- 3413 Hackney Dr Dayton, OH$105K321,085
- 2181 Grice Ln Dayton, OH$85K311,102
- 2176 Patricia Dr Dayton, OH$76K311,025
- 3432 Stocker Dr Dayton, OH$118K311,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!