215 17th St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 2 baths, 1,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,437 sqft
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $356
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,476 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1093 0062
- Zillow Home ID: 54655453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 17th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kingman Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 146% greater than in Washington, and 101.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingman Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingman Park home values.
- 213 17th St NE Washington, DC$528K321,584
- 217 17th St NE Washington, DC$572K42.51,458
- 219 17th St NE Washington, DC$694K42.51,458
- 211 17th St NE Washington, DC$407K21.51,152
- 221 17th St NE Washington, DC$424K31.51,476
- 223 17th St NE Washington, DC$462K32.51,431
- 225 17th St NE Washington, DC$565K31.51,431
- 1704 Constitution Ave NE Washington, DC$503K421,456
- 1702 Constitution Ave NE Washington, DC$462K41.51,456
- 1706 Constitution Ave NE Washington, DC$454K411,456
- 1700 Constitution Ave NE Washington, DC$463K321,658
- 227 17th St NE Washington, DC$446K41.51,431
- 1708 Constitution Ave NE Washington, DC$458K411,456
- 212 17th Pl NE Washington, DC$510K321,386
- 210 17th Pl NE Washington, DC$458K41.51,359
- 214 17th Pl NE Washington, DC$440K41.51,359
- 1710 Constitution Ave NE Washington, DC$518K421,456
- 208 17th Pl NE Washington, DC$430K221,386
- 216 17th Pl NE Washington, DC$642K341,352
- 218 17th Pl NE Washington, DC$581K31.51,359
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!