215 Beachview Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 950603 beds, 3 baths, 1,506 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,963 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 42 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1984 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $463
- MLS #: 81428709
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Exterior \ Wood, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,506 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00209230000
- Zillow Home ID: 16101002
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 Beachview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% greater than in Santa Cruz, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,554 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1989
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 211 Beachview Ave Santa Cruz, CA$691K32.51,506
- 219 Beachview Ave Santa Cruz, CA$1.1M32.52,153
- 207 Beachview Ave Santa Cruz, CA$720K32.51,722
- 223 Beachview Ave Santa Cruz, CA$707K32.51,506
- 116 Grandview St Santa Cruz, CA$1.03M311,838
- 118 Grandview St Santa Cruz, CA$620K321,117
- 112 Grandview St Santa Cruz, CA$1.22M432,656
- 205 Beachview Ave Santa Cruz, CA$683K32.51,800
- 227 Beachview Ave Santa Cruz, CA$790K32.51,596
- 120 Grandview St Santa Cruz, CA$860K21768
- 222 Beachview Ave Santa Cruz, CA$1.27M321,986
- 106 Grandview St Santa Cruz, CA$952K432,300
- 128 Grandview St Santa Cruz, CA$661K321,564
- 231 Beachview Ave Santa Cruz, CA$1.06M32.51,890
- 199 Beachview Ave Santa Cruz, CA$982K321,780
- 205 Wavecrest Ave Santa Cruz, CA$2.05M433,653
- 132 Grandview St Santa Cruz, CA$636K311,166
- 102 Grandview St Santa Cruz, CA$663K321,501
- 150 Beachview Ave Santa Cruz, CA$1.24M332,370
- 115 Grandview St Santa Cruz, CA$636K231,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.