215 Braxton Way, Grayslake, IL 600304 beds, 3 baths, 2,629 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,812 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 114 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 08607595
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,629 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06253090020000
- Zillow Home ID: 4781671
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 Braxton Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Grayslake, and 604.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grayslake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60030 home values.
- 199 Braxton Way Grayslake, IL$239K--2.52,226
- 235 Braxton Way Grayslake, IL$239K42.52,400
- 122 Whitehall Ct Grayslake, IL$339K--2.52,636
- 187 Braxton Way Grayslake, IL$258K--2.52,400
- 234 Braxton Ct Grayslake, IL$265K--32,442
- 126 Whitehall Ct Grayslake, IL$261K432,568
- 243 Braxton Way Grayslake, IL$227K--2.52,226
- 242 Braxton Way Grayslake, IL$231K--2.52,126
- 171 Braxton Way Grayslake, IL$271K43.53,276
- 118 Whitehall Ct Grayslake, IL$328K--3.52,613
- 230 Braxton Ct Grayslake, IL$233K--2.51,764
- 200 Braxton Ct Grayslake, IL$328K--3.52,562
- 130 Whitehall Ct Grayslake, IL$244K--2.52,226
- 250 Braxton Way Grayslake, IL$266K42.52,384
- 251 Braxton Way Grayslake, IL$241K--2.52,382
- 145 Braxton Way Grayslake, IL$230K--2.51,958
- 206 Braxton Ct Grayslake, IL$170K42.5--
- 226 Braxton Ct Grayslake, IL$282K--3.52,418
- 114 Whitehall Ct Grayslake, IL$338K--2.52,226
- 206 Braxton Ct Grayslake, IL$281K42.52,442
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!