215 Chilson Ave, Anna Maria, FL 342164 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,217 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 128 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 1991 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $544
- MLS #: M5846177
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Nearly new, high-end, canal-front beauty. Offered at $1, 450, 000
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,217 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 7047000000
- Zillow Home ID: 45785075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 Chilson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34216 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.2% lower than in Manatee, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34216 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Manatee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34216 home values.
- 217 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL$931K421,898
- 211 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL$835K321,871
- 219 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL--------
- 216 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL$1.01M322,664
- 209 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL$744K331,892
- 218 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL--------
- 216 Oak Ave Anna Maria, FL$608K221,789
- 214 Oak Ave Anna Maria, FL$647K321,768
- 214 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL$708K321,838
- 218 Oak Ave Anna Maria, FL$544K321,608
- 221 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL$687K422,560
- 220 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL$591K221,719
- 212 Oak Ave Anna Maria, FL$1.04M553,780
- 212 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL$689K32.52,330
- 207 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL--Studio----
- 220 Oak Ave Anna Maria, FL$638K421,649
- 210 Oak Ave Anna Maria, FL$610K322,522
- 222 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL$603K221,248
- 210 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL$708K322,315
- 225 Chilson Ave Anna Maria, FL$650K331,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!