215 E 17th St APT 2, New York, NY 100031 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1920
- 288 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Evaporative, Other, Wall
- Heating: Radiant, Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $570,000
- MLS #: 625652
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Other
- View: City
- ,Bath: Soaking Tub,Windows: Oversized Windows,Windows: Bay Windows,Kitchen: Stainless Steel Cabinetry,Kitchen: Dishwasher,Bath: Radiant Heat Floors,9 ceilings,South Exposure,Wood-burning fireplace Full city view Prewar detail Exposed brick Floors - hardwood Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Storage space Great closet space Washer/dryer Dishwasher
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 8
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 08980011002150000000002
- Zillow Home ID: 72517977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 E 17th Street APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in New York, and 93.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10003 home values.
- 201 E 17th St APT 12D New York, NY$669K11--
- 201 E 17th St APT 11E New York, NY$618K11--
- 201 E 17th St APT 29D New York, NY$635K11--
- 201 E 17th St APT 19H New York, NY$1.26M22--
- 201 E 17th St APT 5C New York, NY$1.58M21.51,200
- 211 E 17th St New York, NY$2.22M----3,240
- 213-215 E 17th St New York, NY$3.45M----6,480
- 211 E 17th St APT 8 New York, NY$733K------
- 224 E 17th St APT 2F New York, NY$923K11--
- 224 E 17th St APT 5R New York, NY$784K------
- 224 E 17th St APT 4R New York, NY$3.48M------
- 224 E 17th St APT 3R New York, NY$837K------
- 224 E 17th St APT 2R New York, NY$713K11--
- 224 E 17th St APT 4F New York, NY$605KStudio1543
- 224 E 17th St APT 1F New York, NY$3.49M------
- 224 E 17th St APT 1R New York, NY$931K11700
- 209 E 17th St New York, NY$28.5M----5,180
- 217 E 17th St New York, NY$17.2M----4,125
- 200 E 17th St APT 2G New York, NY$657KStudio1400
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.