215 E 63rd St, Indianapolis, IN 462202 beds, 1 bath, 1,395 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Enormous Basement (Very Rare for Broad Ripple) Is Very Clean And Dry, And Has Great Large Cabinets.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $101,150
- Price/sqft: $73
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Lots of cabinets in house, as well as nice cabinets in basement.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,395 sqft
- Lot depth: 65
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 490335109001000801
- Zillow Home ID: 112853549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 E 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 66.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
- 6279 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$296K323,697
- 6301 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$239K3--2,186
- 6273 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$154K2--872
- 215 E 63rd St Indianapolis, IN$210K212,218
- 218 E 63rd St Indianapolis, IN$245K222,710
- 6257 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$198K211,563
- 6307 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$216K311,968
- 6255 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$170K2--1,136
- 223 E 63rd St Indianapolis, IN$194K3--1,116
- 222 E 63rd St Indianapolis, IN$226K3--1,868
- 6315 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$408K412,952
- 6270 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$165K222,335
- 6302 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$248K4--1,880
- 6251 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$244K212,080
- 6272 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$205K312,548
- 6262 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$266K41.52,079
- 6319 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$221K3--1,723
- 6270 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$194K2--1,092
- 6249 N Delaware St Indianapolis, IN$225K3--1,435
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292