- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
215 El Rancho Verde Dr, San Jose, CA 951163 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1977
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 46
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 48156051
- Zillow Home ID: 19720767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 El Rancho Verde Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in San Jose, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 213 El Rancho Verde Dr San Jose, CA$400K42.51,474
- 211 El Rancho Verde Dr San Jose, CA$401K42.51,474
- 124 Poas Cir San Jose, CA$345K421,474
- 128 Poas Cir San Jose, CA$310K21881
- 126 Poas Cir San Jose, CA$297K21.51,000
- 122 Poas Cir San Jose, CA$405K42.51,474
- 2084 Poas Ct San Jose, CA$305K21881
- 131 Aguacate Ct San Jose, CA$335K21.51,000
- 2086 Poas Ct San Jose, CA$324K31.51,180
- 120 Poas Cir San Jose, CA$316K21.51,000
- 2088 Poas Ct San Jose, CA$326K31.51,180
- 118 Poas Cir San Jose, CA$319K21.51,000
- 133 Aguacate Ct San Jose, CA$386K431,474
- 131 Jose Figueres Ave San Jose, CA$296K21881
- 129 Jose Figueres Ave San Jose, CA$317K21.51,000
- 135 Aguacate Ct San Jose, CA$288K21.51,000
- 134 Puerto Golfito Ct San Jose, CA$289K21881
- 127 Jose Figueres Ave San Jose, CA$334K31.51,180
- 98 Poas Cir San Jose, CA$319K221,000
- 100 Poas Cir San Jose, CA$335K31.51,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292