- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
215 Elwood Ave # 221, Newark, NJ 071048 beds, 5.5 baths, 4,715 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2012 for $202,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,715 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1400739000000026
- Zillow Home ID: 38695021
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 Elwood Avenue # 221
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Newark, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% less than in New York Metro, and 87.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Newark home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newark home values.
- 618-620 Ridge St Newark, NJ$317K323,472
- 223 Elwood Ave Newark, NJ$326K73--
- Ridge St Newark, NJ$189K----1,910
- 214 Elwood Ave Newark, NJ$656K----5,440
- 223 Elwood Ave # 229 Newark, NJ$351K833,178
- 622-624 Ridge St Newark, NJ$194K----2,532
- 625-627 Parker St Newark, NJ$185K----1,497
- 621 Ridge St Newark, NJ$185K42.5--
- 629-631 Parker St Newark, NJ$178K542,570
- 211-213 Elwood Ave Newark, NJ$311K----3,500
- 633-635 Ridge St Newark, NJ$238K----1,930
- 216-218 Elwood Ave Newark, NJ$251K----2,966
- 220-222 Elwood Ave Newark, NJ$315K532,966
- 633-635 Parker St Newark, NJ$299K----2,631
- 626 Ridge St # 632 Newark, NJ$217K----973
- 224-226 Elwood Ave Newark, NJ$284K422,042
- 207-209 Elwood Ave Newark, NJ$324K----2,913
- 619-621 Ridge St Newark, NJ$217K42.52,340
- 212-214 Elwood Ave Newark, NJ$656K----5,440
- 637-639 Parker St Newark, NJ$197K----2,205
Nearby Schools in Newark
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292