- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 728 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,308 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1988 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 112570
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Appliances \ Built-in Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Downdraft cooktop, Appliances \ Gas cooktop, Appliances \ Range/Oven Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer &/or Dryer, Attic \ Eve Storage, BasementAndFoundation \ Crawl Space, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Construction \ Siding-Vinyl, Cooling \ Central, DiningAndLiving \ Breakfast Nook, DiningAndLiving \ Formal Living, DiningAndLiving \ Great Room/Den, DiningAndLiving \ Living Room, Disclosures \ Restrictive covenants, ExteriorFeatures \ Golf Course, ExteriorFeatures \ Secluded Area, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Building, ExteriorFeatures \ Wooded Lot, Fencing \ None, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Hardwood, GarageAndCarport \ None-Carport, GarageAndCarport \ None-Garage, HeatingFuel \ Natural gas, HeatingSystem \ Fireplace, HeatingSystem \ Gas Pak, HoaAmenities \ None, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fans, InteriorFeatures \ Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Master Bedrm 1st Floor, InteriorFeatures \ Walk-in Closets, InteriorFeatures \ Washer &/or Dryer Hook Up, InteriorFeatures \ Work Island, MiscSearch1 \ Bedroom 1st Floor, MiscSearch2 \ .5-1 Acres, MiscSearch2 \ Cable TV Available, MiscSearch2 \ Home warranty, Porch \ Patio, Porch \ Rear, Porch \ Screened, Porch \ Stoop, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Cape Cod, Type \ Site Built, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, WindowsAndDoors \ Storm Doors, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Windows
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 102
- Parcel #: 005939
- Zillow Home ID: 51416461
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-238K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27858 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Greenville as a whole. Among 27858 homes, this home is 51% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% greater than in Greenville, and 88.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
|108 Mcdonald Ct Greenville, NC||$281K||5||3||3,756|
|213 York Rd Greenville, NC||$208K||4||2.5||2,424|
|112 King George Rd Greenville, NC||$224K||4||2.5||2,866|
|217 Kendall Ct Greenville, NC||$198K||4||2||2,081|
|211 York Rd Greenville, NC||$256K||5||3||2,977|
|114 King George Rd Greenville, NC||$199K||4||2||2,298|
|110 King George Rd Greenville, NC||$196K||3||2||2,057|
|209 York Rd Greenville, NC||$223K||4||1.5||2,889|
|219 Kendall Ct Greenville, NC||$199K||4||2||2,069|
|221 York Rd Greenville, NC||$224K||4||2.5||2,450|
|116 King George Rd Greenville, NC||$213K||3||2||2,918|
|106 Mcdonald Ct Greenville, NC||$225K||5||2.5||2,914|
|214 York Rd Greenville, NC||$220K||5||2||2,559|
|223 York Rd Greenville, NC||$232K||5||3||2,908|
|King George Rd Greenville, NC||$175K||--||0.5||--|
|216 York Rd Greenville, NC||$228K||4||2.5||2,568|
|107 King George Rd Greenville, NC||$246K||4||2||2,982|
|212 York Rd Greenville, NC||$186K||3||2||1,633|
|109 King George Rd Greenville, NC||$239K||4||3||2,827|
|104 Mcdonald Ct Greenville, NC||$375K||5||4.5||5,049|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!