- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
215 Lincoln Ave, Rochester, NY 146114 beds, 2 baths, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $64,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 324 sqft
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 26140012055000010170000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30879817
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19th Ward market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.5% higher than in Rochester, and 39% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19th Ward home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19th Ward home values.
- 4 beds, 1 baths
1,596 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1885
- 4 beds, 1 baths
- 211 Lincoln Ave Rochester, NY$49K411,847
- 223 Lincoln Ave Rochester, NY$47K41.51,536
- 227 Lincoln Ave Rochester, NY$43K411,548
- 207 Lincoln Ave Rochester, NY$46K321,419
- 19 Wilbur St Rochester, NY--------
- 233 Lincoln Ave Rochester, NY$44K31.51,500
- 239 Lincoln Ave Rochester, NY$47K311,394
- 48 Prescott St Rochester, NY$50K311,426
- 23 Wilbur St Rochester, NY$63K421,967
- 42 Prescott St Rochester, NY$44K321,456
- 191-193 Lincoln Ave Rochester, NY$65K52.52,064
- 243 Lincoln Ave Rochester, NY$61K321,806
- 38 Prescott St Rochester, NY$46K31.51,456
- 29 Wilbur St Rochester, NY$57K321,725
- 32 Prescott St Rochester, NY$43K311,194
- 185 Lincoln Ave Rochester, NY$48K411,569
- 249 Lincoln Ave Rochester, NY$46K31.51,492
- 18 Wilbur St Rochester, NY$41K311,196
- 6 Farragut St Rochester, NY$67K322,316
- 24 Prescott St Rochester, NY$46K311,219
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.