215 Linden St, Schenectady, NY 123043 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1887
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2124698889
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 Linden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.9% less than in Schenectady, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schenectady.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12304 home values.
- 246 Linden St # 48 Schenectady, NY$82K321,230
- 239 Linden St Schenectady, NY$108K422,019
- 239 Linden St Schenectady, NY$87K422,019
- 242 Linden St # 24 Schenectady, NY$66K311,498
- 223 Linden St Schenectady, NY$142K722,556
- 219 Linden St Schenectady, NY$67K421,632
- 226 Linden St Schenectady, NY--------
- 231 Linden St Schenectady, NY$68K21932
- 218 Linden St Schenectady, NY$100K733,185
- 214 Linden St Schenectady, NY$88K311,626
- 210 Linden St Schenectady, NY$68K421,566
- 222 Linden St Schenectady, NY$83K522,598
- 209 Linden St Schenectady, NY$66K622,144
- 214 Linden St # 16 Schenectady, NY$80K311,626
- 215 Linden St # 17 Schenectady, NY$53K321,221
- 206 Linden St Schenectady, NY$58K421,824
- 205 Linden St Schenectady, NY$76K321,182
- 230 Linden St Schenectady, NY$74K31996
- 202 Linden St Schenectady, NY$72K311,256
- 243 Linden St Schenectady, NY$85K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.