- Built in 2006
- Views: 415 all time views
- HOA Fee: $237
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $162,380
- Last sale price/sqft: $166
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewer, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Garden, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 36
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Parcel #: M:56 L:32 U:1106
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 66670025
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $124-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02780 home values will decrease 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.5% fall for Taunton as a whole. Among 02780 homes, this home is valued 25.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02780, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% higher than in Taunton, and 22.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02780 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Taunton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02780 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (34)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 215 Longmeadow Rd|
Nearby Schools in Taunton
K-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-7 & ungraded0.7 mi
8-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!