215 Low St, Newburyport, MA 019503 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Open floor plan with new systems and new bathroom on second floor. Enclosed sunporch, pool, oversize barn/garage(room for 4 CARS Plus) with second floor! Explore the multiple possibilities of this GREAT property details. Easy to view the major attractions of this location
Close to all Amenities and Medical Facilities
Appliances Wall Oven,
Electricity 100 Amps
Energy Insulated Windows
Exterior Feat. Deck,
Enclosed Patio, Above
Ground Pool, Hot
Flooring Wood, Tile,
Wall to Wall Carpet
Foundation Fieldstone Garage Detached
Heating Forced Air,
Heating Zones 1 Natural Gas,
Sewer / Water City/Town
bedroom 2 2nd Floor,
Bedroom 3 2nd Floor, 14x13 Dining Room 1st Floor, 18x12
Family Room 1st Floor, 14x13, Skylight Kitchen 1st Floor, 14x13
Living Room 1st Floor, 20x12, FireplaceMUD 1st Floor, 5x15 Master Bedroom 2nd Floor, 14x14
PLY 1st Floor, 19x13
SUN 1st Floor
Great neighborhood covenient to Shopping ,Medical ,Recreation and History.
- Lot: 1.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1819
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $389,995
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2400sq ft BARN w/ garage Great artist studio option
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2146919558
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 Low Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Newburyport, and 56.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newburyport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 215 Low St Newburyport, MA$438K322,000
- 215 Low St Newburyport, MA$433K322,000
- 215 Low St Newburyport, MA$461K322,000
- 215 Low St Newburyport, MA$502K322,000
- 215 Low St Newburyport, MA$496K322,000
- 211 Low St Newburyport, MA$482K522,312
- 5 Brissette Ave Newburyport, MA$433K41.51,666
- 204 Low St Newburyport, MA$354K21.51,416
- 206 Low St Newburyport, MA$572K322,516
- 217 Low St Newburyport, MA$316K211,040
- 209 Low St Newburyport, MA$367K51989
- 202 Low St UNIT 202 Newburyport, MA$180K21740
- 3 Brissette Ave Newburyport, MA$578K322,169
- 4 Brissette Ave Newburyport, MA$330K31.51,564
- 219 Low St Newburyport, MA$363K311,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!