215 Montgomery Dr, Erie, CO 805163 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
At the end of private side street, end unit, quiet neighbors, backs and sides to greenbelt. Perfect starter home!
Quiet neighborhood sits up on a ridge overlooking old town, farms and majestic views of the entire front range. Nice mix of families and young professionals. Super easy commute to Boulder, Denver, Broomfield, etc...
New community center within walking distance includes lap pool, lazy river, water slide, climbing wall, basketball courts, teen room, library, etc...
Erie is the perfect town to live in for the peace and quiet of the country, yet still being close to all major employment and recreational areas.
- Lot: 2,090 sqft
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $151,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- View: Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R1282302
- Zillow Home ID: 61465908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 Montgomery Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% lower than in Erie, and 38.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80516 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80516 home values.
- 213 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$161K311,240
- 211 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$163K221,240
- 219 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$175K321,400
- 207 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$174K321,400
- 223 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$150K311,240
- 225 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$158K221,240
- 205 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$177K321,400
- 227 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$178K321,400
- 203 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$164K221,240
- 229 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$178K321,400
- 181 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$179K321,400
- 183 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$166K311,240
- 201 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$163K321,240
- 233 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$171K221,240
- 185 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$155KStudio--1,240
- 234 Mcafee Cir Erie, CO$349K543,864
- 235 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$162K311,240
- 189 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$164K221,280
- 199 Montgomery Dr Erie, CO$178K321,400
Nearby Schools in Erie
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292