- Built in 2005
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,655 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- MLS #: 1512457
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Fee Period \ Monthly, Structure \ Wood, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Attic \ No Attic, Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Property Sub Type \ Condominium, Appl Equip \ Disposal, Restrictions \ Assoc Restrictions, Structure \ Brick, Water Heater \ Electric, Siding \ Brick, Style \ Other, Num Cars \ 1, Year Blt Desc \ Renovated, Appl Equip \ Stove, Style \ Low-Rise, Siding \ Stucco, Restrictions \ Bldg Restrictions, Restrictions \ Historic
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,463 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 56
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: E0000162057
- Zillow Home ID: 64861027
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $199-251K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 23223 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Richmond as a whole. Among 23223 homes, this home is 98.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 79.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% less than in Richmond, and 98.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (34)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 219 N 19th St|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.