- Lot: 900 sqft
- Built in 1880
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,205 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $50,800
- Last sale price/sqft: $47
- MLS #: BA8610410
- View Virtual Tour
- Acreage \ 0, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, BasementType \ Fully Finished, CondoFee \ 0, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central A/C, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Directions \ ORLEANS STREET TO N NONTFORD, Exterior \ Brick, Fireplaces \ 1, HalfBaths \ 0, HasBasement \ 1, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, Heating \ Forced Air, HOAFee \ 0, InteriorFeatures \ Floor Plan-Open, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, ListingDate \ 2015-04-20T00:00:00, LotNumber \ 008, LotSquareFootage \ 0, NoOfLevels \ 3, Ownership \ Ground Rent, Parking \ Street, PropertyMasterType \ Townhouse, PropertyType \ Attach/Row Hse, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Style \ Colonial, TaxYear \ 2013, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalSquareFeet \ 0, TotalTaxes \ 2987.76, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Water \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 1690 008
- Zillow Home ID: 36439002
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-177K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Patterson Place home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among Patterson Place homes, this home is 3.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Patterson Place, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.9% less than in Baltimore, and 96.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Patterson Place home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Patterson Place home values.
|217 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$93K||3||1.5||1,080|
|219 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$158K||--||1||1,224|
|211 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$69K||--||--||--|
|221 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$142K||3||2||1,200|
|209 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$69K||--||--||--|
|207 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$69K||--||--||--|
|223 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$140K||--||1||1,080|
|205 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$157K||--||1||1,080|
|225 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$123K||2||2||1,080|
|225 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$128K||3||1||--|
|203 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$148K||--||1||1,080|
|227 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$141K||3||1||1,080|
|N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$154K||--||1||1,125|
|201 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$154K||--||1||1,125|
|N Port St Baltimore, MD||$117K||--||1||792|
|216 N Port St Baltimore, MD||$117K||--||1||792|
|218 N Port St Baltimore, MD||$117K||--||1||792|
|214 N Port St Baltimore, MD||$124K||--||1||840|
|220 N Port St Baltimore, MD||$113K||2||1||792|
|222 N Port St Baltimore, MD||$113K||2||1||792|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!