This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $435,000
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Double Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Extra finished room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Carport-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Fully, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Status \ A, Style \ 17, Utility room location \ L, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,610 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 3931900295
- Zillow Home ID: 48905841
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $665-887K.
Market guideZillow predicts Green Lake home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Green Lake homes, this home is valued 35.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Green Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% lower than in Seattle, and 23.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Green Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Lake home values.
|219 NE 77th St Seattle, WA||$522K||4||1||1,350|
|7659 Latona Ave NE Seattle, WA||$741K||3||2||2,390|
|207 NE 77th St Seattle, WA||$813K||3||2.5||1,940|
|7667 Latona Ave NE Seattle, WA||$529K||3||1||1,470|
|7663 Latona Ave NE Seattle, WA||$667K||5||1.75||2,530|
|7655 Latona Ave NE Seattle, WA||$676K||4||1.5||1,600|
|7554 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$414K||3||1||1,010|
|7552 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$580K||3||2||1,680|
|7651 Latona Ave NE Seattle, WA||$524K||3||1||1,320|
|208 NE 77th St Seattle, WA||$512K||3||1||1,190|
|7546 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$987K||3||2.5||3,090|
|214 NE 77th St Seattle, WA||$625K||3||1||1,850|
|218 NE 77th St Seattle, WA||$651K||3||1||1,690|
|7621 Latona Ave NE Seattle, WA||$604K||4||1||1,850|
|203 NE 77th St Seattle, WA||$1.17M||4||3.5||3,290|
|7542 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$741K||4||2.75||2,140|
|220 NE 77th St Seattle, WA||$576K||4||1||1,820|
|7538 2nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$498K||2||1||1,130|
|202 NE 77th St Seattle, WA||$525K||3||1||1,350|
|7617 Latona Ave NE Seattle, WA||$636K||4||1||1,780|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!