215 R St NE APT B, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Gorgeous 2 level condo that feels like a townhouse. Located on top two floors. 3BR+den and 2.5 BA. Built in 2004. Granite/stainless kitch, hardwd floors throughout. Reserved, secure park space. Plentiful street parkg. Walk to NY Ave Metro, several restuarants and shops. In the fastest growing neighborhood in DC - NoMa. Google NoMa for neighborhood info.
Visit www.NoMabid.org for neighborhood details!
- Built in 2004
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $303
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Parcel #: 3576 2012
- Zillow Home ID: 68081913
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 R St Ne APT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eckington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.7% higher than in Washington, and 32.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eckington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eckington home values.
- Apt A$539K321,411
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292