- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 139 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,914 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $131,900
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 6505958
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 240 sqft
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Design \ 2-Story, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, Handicap \ None, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ 9Ft+Ceiling, LotDescription \ Irregular Lot, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, MainEntrance \ Living Room, RoomList \ Family Rm, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, CurrentFinancing \ VA, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), BedroomFourth1Level \ Upper 1, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, Foundation \ Block\BrickF, LotDescription \ LevelLot, Styles \ Traditional, InteriorFeatures \ Wet\DryBar, InteriorFeatures \ Stain\LeadGl, Attics \ FinshedAttic, LisMediaList \ Document, FamilyRoomLevel \ Basement, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), BelowGradeIntSQFTSource \ S
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,355 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 80439617106901
- Zillow Home ID: 8928035
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $123-167K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19609 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Spring Township as a whole. Among 19609 homes, this home is 4.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19609, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 113.8% greater than in Spring Township, and 41% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spring Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19609 home values.
|213 Revere Blvd Reading, PA||$146K||3||1.5||1,355|
|217 Revere Blvd West Lawn, PA||$148K||4||2||1,483|
|219 Revere Blvd West Lawn, PA||$154K||3||2||1,776|
|219 Revere Blvd West Lawn, PA||$157K||3||2||1,776|
|212 Elmwood Ave West Lawn, PA||$152K||3||1||1,545|
|214 Elmwood Ave Reading, PA||$155K||3||1.5||1,584|
|210 Elmwood Ave Reading, PA||$156K||3||1||1,696|
|216 Elmwood Ave Reading, PA||$148K||3||1||1,440|
|209 Revere Blvd Reading, PA||$147K||3||1.5||1,355|
|223 Revere Blvd West Lawn, PA||$143K||3||1||1,280|
|208 Elmwood Ave Reading, PA||$169K||4||2||1,942|
|218 Elmwood Ave West Lawn, PA||$170K||4||2||1,720|
|207 Revere Blvd Reading, PA||$228K||4||1.5||5,663|
|206 Elmwood Ave West Lawn, PA||$158K||3||1.5||1,732|
|225 Revere Blvd Reading, PA||$144K||3||1.5||1,280|
|220 Elmwood Ave West Lawn, PA||$137K||3||2||1,040|
|227 Revere Blvd West Lawn, PA||$151K||3||2.5||1,885|
|205 Revere Blvd Reading, PA||$146K||3||1.5||1,344|
|204 Elmwood Ave Reading, PA||$163K||3||1.5||1,792|
|203 Gold St Shillington, PA||$126K||2||1||1,064|
Nearby Schools in Spring Township
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!