215 S 5th St E, Missoula, MT 598014 beds, 3 baths, 3,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 181 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012
- MLS #: 20141373
- Parking: 672 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,364 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 04220022308090000
- Zillow Home ID: 3139372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 S 5th St E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.5% lower than in Missoula, and 89.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help University District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Missoula.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 223 S 5th St E Missoula, MT$385K632,621
- 205 S 5th St E Missoula, MT$439K322,526
- 724 Gerald Ave Missoula, MT$478K542,072
- 218 S 6th St E Missoula, MT$372K631,974
- 231 S 5th St E Missoula, MT$322K522,368
- 226 S 6th St E Missoula, MT$275K421,548
- 732 Gerald Ave Missoula, MT$354K52.52,402
- 212 S 5th St E Missoula, MT$387K632,703
- 206 S 5th St E Missoula, MT$393K823,196
- 232 S 6th St E Missoula, MT$287K311,444
- 241 S 6th St E Missoula, MT$225K211,584
- 239 S 6th St E Missoula, MT$274K31.51,584
- 237 S 6th St E Missoula, MT$217K311,584
- 235 S 6th St E Missoula, MT$218K311,584
- 235 S 6th St E Missoula, MT--311,200
- 233 S 6th St E Missoula, MT$219K311,584
- 233 S 6th St E Missoula, MT--311,200
- 241 S 5th St E APT 4 Missoula, MT$164K11--
- 241 S 5th St E APT 2 Missoula, MT$180K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!