215 Second Ave, Pelham, NY 108036 beds, 3 baths, 2,914 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Finished basement
- Garden, Roof Garden, Garage
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,914 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5544031630280001020000
- Zillow Home ID: 33080278
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 Second Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 175% greater than in Pelham, and 85.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10803 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pelham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10803 home values.
- 211 Second Ave Pelham, NY$725K42.53,322
- 219 Second Ave Pelham, NY$500K311,350
- 223 Second Ave Pelham, NY$480K311,278
- 207 Second Ave Pelham, NY$505K421,248
- 212 First Ave Pelham, NY$613K632,738
- 218 First Ave Pelham, NY$448K211,412
- 208 First Ave Pelham, NY$541K632,668
- 222 First Ave Pelham, NY$481K31.51,459
- 41 3rd St Pelham, NY$593K321,888
- 200 Second Ave Pelham, NY$452K31.51,033
- 210 Second Ave Pelham, NY$509K321,248
- 214 Second Ave Pelham, NY$545K421,829
- 228-232 E 14th St 2c New York, NY$581K----510
- 200 First Ave Pelham, NY$552K411,609
- 32 Lincoln Ave Ossining, NY$375K32988
- 240 1st Ave APT 3A New York, NY$218K211,000
- 240 1st Ave APT 6F New York, NY$134K11800
- 240 1st Ave APT 4C New York, NY$314K411,350
- 240 1st Ave APT 11A New York, NY$129K11800
- 240 1st Ave APT 4A New York, NY$314K411,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.