215 Southwood Ave, Columbus, OH 43207
Sold on 11/25/13: $105,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,306 sq ft
- Lot:5,227 sqft
- Year Built:1929
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $105,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room
- Appliances IncludedGarbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School DistrictCOLUMBUS CSD 2503 FRA CO.
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID33863899
- Last Remodel Year1990
- Lot Depth146
- Lot Width36
- Parcel #010065144
- Garage Size468
- Days on Zillow105
- Exterior MaterialVinyl, Wood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$105,545||$99K – $113K||+$498||$80||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,080/mo||$886 – $1.3K/mo||+$14||$0.83||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Merion Village home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Columbus as a whole. Among Merion Village homes, this home is valued 24.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Merion Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.8% greater than in Columbus, and 210.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Merion Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merion Village home values.
Neighborhood for 215 Southwood Avenue
- 209-211 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$139K62.02,036
- 219 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$118K32.51,487
- 205-207 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$150K62.02,066
- 225 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$111K31.51,358
- 229 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$129K31.01,312
- 212 E Markison Ave Columbus, OH$115K31.01,348
- 216-218 E Markison Ave Columbus, OH$151K62.02,352
- 208 E Markison Ave Columbus, OH$86K31.01,366
- 235 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$112K31.01,566
- 222 E Markison Ave Columbus, OH$112K21.51,418
- 202 E Markison Ave Columbus, OH$140K43.52,324
- 218 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$116K21.51,364
- 212 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$102K31.01,342
- 222 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$105K21.01,384
- 226-228 E Markison Ave Columbus, OH$111K62.02,464
- 226 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$109K31.01,170
- 239 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$115K31.01,378
- 232 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$118K32.01,368
- 232 E Markison Ave Columbus, OH$111K32.01,352
- 236 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$111K31.01,290
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005