- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,395 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- MLS #: 21344354
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Eating Area \ Pantry, Exterior \ Vinyl, Optional Level Below Grade \ Daylight Window Basement, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Appliances \ MicroHood, Interior \ Screens Some, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Gas, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Basement Description \ Finished Walls, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Porch \ Porch Open, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Porch \ Open Porch, Basement Description \ Daylite Windows, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Street Lights, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 490614100054000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1255557
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $285K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will rise 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|207 W 44th St Indianapolis, IN||$235K||3||1.5||1,576|
|217 W 44th St Indianapolis, IN||$256K||3||--||2,352|
|223 W 44th St Rocky Ripple, IN||$183K||3||--||1,239|
|4340 N Capitol Ave Indianapolis, IN||$303K||4||3||3,744|
|216 Berkley Rd Indianapolis, IN||$238K||3||2||2,113|
|218 Berkley Rd Indianapolis, IN||$206K||3||2||2,022|
|210 Berkley Rd Indianapolis, IN||$229K||3||--||1,866|
|214 W 44th St Indianapolis, IN||$223K||3||2.5||1,818|
|222 Berkley Rd Indianapolis, IN||$177K||3||--||1,045|
|233 W 44th St Indianapolis, IN||$308K||4||2.5||3,056|
|202 Berkley Rd Indianapolis, IN||$215K||3||--||1,920|
|208 W 44th St Indianapolis, IN||$275K||3||2||2,688|
|222 W 44th St Indianapolis, IN||$294K||3||3||3,765|
|228 W 44th St Indianapolis, IN||$223K||3||--||1,665|
|202 W 44th St Indianapolis, IN||$289K||4||--||2,952|
|232 Berkley Rd Indianapolis, IN||$238K||3||2.5||1,750|
|234 W 44th St Rocky Ripple, IN||$218K||3||--||1,404|
|171 W 44th St Indianapolis, IN||$299K||5||2.5||3,564|
|235 W 44th St Indianapolis, IN||$192K||3||1||1,643|
|209 W Hampton Dr Indianapolis, IN||$246K||3||1||1,930|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.