215 W Washington St APT 4104, Chicago, IL 606061 bed, 1 bath, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 0 space
- Business Center, Cable-ready, Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Guest Parking, Living Room, New Property, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2115622105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 215 W Washington Street APT 4104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Loop market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.6% lower than in Chicago, and 207.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help The Loop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Loop home values.
- Apt 3706$214K11756
- Apt 4604$238K11936
- Apt 2601$238K11936
- Apt 4101$274K11931
- Apt 3705$282K211,106
- Apt 3303$279K11--
- Apt 3702$279K11--
- Apt 4805$282K211,106
- Apt 2905$292K221,106
- Apt 1707$274KStudio1525
- Apt 1504$289K11768
- Apt 4003$313K11756
- Apt 1908$334KStudio1547
- Apt 3810$341KStudio1662
- Apt 4711$294K11933
- Apt 3506$285K211,108
- Apt 1606$301K211,108
- Apt 4410$341KStudio1662
- Apt 4108$283KStudio1547
- Apt 4107$333KStudio1525
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!