2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1020, Phoenix, AZ 850222 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This home is an amazing striking 2 Bed/2 Bath townhome! Both bedrooms are like master suites on opposite sides of the townhome. The layout of the townhome is much different than other townhomes in the area with high celling's and a bright floor plan that offers a large area feeling. Snuggled in the front section of a very secured gated area with wonderful neighbors. This community offers private and very low traffic streets. Minimal noise and lots of pool fun. Great location-close to I10, 101, 51 Freeway, & Desert Ridge. Some painting needs to be finished due to high ceilings, but for the most part is move-in ready with a washing machine included!
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $93,122
- Price/sqft: $74
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 21408333
- Zillow Home ID: 67782265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2150 E Bell Road UNIT 1020
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% less than in Phoenix, and 54.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1021 Phoenix, AZ$143K32.51,394
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1019 Phoenix, AZ$146K22.51,186
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1005 Phoenix, AZ$133K221,158
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1017 Phoenix, AZ$132K221,158
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1016 Phoenix, AZ$134K22.51,196
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1002 Phoenix, AZ$124K221,209
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1008 Phoenix, AZ$133K221,209
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1018 Phoenix, AZ$145K----1,468
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1023 Phoenix, AZ$133K221,158
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1006 Phoenix, AZ$145K331,468
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1004 Phoenix, AZ$130K22.51,196
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1003 Phoenix, AZ$145K321,439
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1013 Phoenix, AZ$135K231,186
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1001 Phoenix, AZ$121K22.51,186
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1026 Phoenix, AZ$136K----1,209
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1009 Phoenix, AZ$148K----1,439
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1014 Phoenix, AZ$135K221,209
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1024 Phoenix, AZ$153K331,468
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1011 Phoenix, AZ$127K221,158
- 2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1032 Phoenix, AZ$137K221,209
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!