- Lot: 1,380 sqft
- Built in 2005
- 5 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,763 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $106
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $212,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 5283587
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Fencing \ None, Heating \ Electric Heat, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Const - Finish \ Painted, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Assoc Rules\Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Services \ City Services, Assoc Rules\Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association Fee Incl \ Water, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Add'l Property Use \ None, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Exterior Stories \ 2, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Conventional, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, High School \ North Canyon High School
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 21408425
- Zillow Home ID: 67782349
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $123-160K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is 43% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Phoenix, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1114 Phoenix, AZ||$155K||--||--||1,439|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1109 Phoenix, AZ||$136K||--||--||1,196|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1094 Phoenix, AZ||$137K||2||2.5||1,196|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1110 Phoenix, AZ||$137K||2||2||1,209|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1096 Phoenix, AZ||$155K||--||--||1,468|
|2143 E Danbury Rd Phoenix, AZ||$152K||--||--||1,240|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1095 Phoenix, AZ||$129K||2||2||1,158|
|2145 E Danbury Rd Phoenix, AZ||$167K||--||--||1,422|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1043 Phoenix, AZ||$136K||2||3||1,186|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1119 Phoenix, AZ||$145K||--||--||1,209|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1098 Phoenix, AZ||$127K||--||--||1,158|
|2139 E Danbury Rd Phoenix, AZ||$165K||3||2||1,371|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1045 Phoenix, AZ||$155K||3||2.5||1,496|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1101 Phoenix, AZ||$136K||--||--||1,209|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1044 Phoenix, AZ||$136K||2||2||1,209|
|2147 E Danbury Rd Phoenix, AZ||$193K||3||2.5||1,621|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1117 Phoenix, AZ||$154K||3||2.5||1,439|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1099 Phoenix, AZ||$155K||--||--||1,468|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1040 Phoenix, AZ||$135K||--||--||1,196|
|2150 E Bell Rd UNIT 1120 Phoenix, AZ||$158K||3||2.5||1,468|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!