2150 Willamette St, Eugene, OR 974054 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,213 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- Floor size: 2,213 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2142475400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2150 Willamette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Friendly Area, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80% less than in Eugene, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Friendly Area home values rise more quickly than other regions in Eugene.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Friendly Area home values.
- 2190 Willamette St Eugene, OR$379K322,543
- 2311 Willamette St Eugene, OR$228K311,002
- 2222 Willamette St APT 9 Eugene, OR$120K11--
- 2222 Willamette St APT 20 Eugene, OR$289K21.5--
- 2222 Willamette St APT 5 Eugene, OR$475K11--
- 2222 Willamette St APT 21 Eugene, OR$469K21--
- 2222 Willamette St APT 11 Eugene, OR$459K11--
- 2222 Willamette St APT 18 Eugene, OR$173K21.5900
- 2222 Willamette St APT 1 Eugene, OR$1.29M11--
- 2222 Willamette St APT 14 Eugene, OR$114K11--
- 2222 Willamette St APT 12 Eugene, OR$1.28M------
- 2222 Willamette St APT 13 Eugene, OR$114K11--
- 2222 Willamette St APT 23 Eugene, OR$481K21--
- 2222 Willamette St APT 6 Eugene, OR$114K11--
- 2222 Willamette St APT 34 Eugene, OR$117K11--
- 2222 Willamette St APT 29 Eugene, OR$114K11--
- 2200 Willamette St Eugene, OR$324K622,500
Nearby Schools in Eugene
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292