2151 8th Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33713Studio, 2 baths, 1,982 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $251,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 322 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,982 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 133116883980001630
- Zillow Home ID: 81408348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2151 8th Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Historic Kenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 55% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.7% lower than in Saint Petersburg, and 62.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Historic Kenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Historic Kenwood home values.
- 2161 8th Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$134K--41,674
- 2145 8th Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$81K--1.51,084
- 2167 8th Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$64K--21,140
- 2135 8th Ave N St Petersburg, FL$139K11750
- 2175 8th Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$83K--11,298
- 2127 8th Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$147K--21,248
- 2150 8th Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$71K--2912
- 2160 8th Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$93KStudio--1,701
- 2142 8th Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$45K--1664
- 2168 8th Ave N # N Saint Petersburg, FL$106KStudio--1,701
- 2134 8th Ave N St Petersburg, FL$184K311,388
- 2121 8th Ave N St Petersburg, FL$143K32.5979
- 2118 9th Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$49K--1768
- 2176 8th Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$156K--42,058
- 2126 8th Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$117K--21,350
- 801 22nd St N Saint Petersburg, FL$229K432,107
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.