2151 Evans Frazier Rd, Oxford, NC 275652.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The property is located at the end of a mile long dirt road at the end of state maintenance. Most of the property surrounding the area is in large chunks. Altogether, there are about 2,000 continguous undeveloped acres. The farm in back is about 1200 acres with a house and outbuildings. That farm and this farm share a fairly important stream called Mountain Creek. The farm in front is 245 acres with beautiful streams and a pond and the owner only comes out on weekends. To the south is a small mountain chain all contained in Granville County, and Little Mountain abutts the property. The tallest peak is 675 feet. The area is very rich geologically and historically.
This area is so unspoiled that it's hard to believe you're within commuting distance of Raleigh and Durham, NC. Wildlife abounds with the usual deer, squirrels, rabbits, racoons, wild cats, coyotes, beaver, possums, hawks, owls, geese, etc., and even the occasional black bear. If you like boating and fishing, it's only fifteen minutes away from Kerr Lake (Buggs Island Lake if you're a Virginian).
In other words the neighborhood is quiet, peaceful, and beautiful.
- Lot: 148 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Guest house, outbuildings, barns
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2143439567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2151 Evans Frazier Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27565 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Oxford, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27565 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oxford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2173 Evans Frazier Rd Oxford, NC$84K411,336
- 2169 Evans Frazier Rd Oxford, NC$77K--21,566
- 2151 Evans Frazier Rd Oxford, NC$338K--11,950
- 2513 Evans Frazier Rd Oxford, NC$309K23.52,659
- 2519 Go Cart Ln Oxford, NC$152K--21,188
- 7601 Cornwall Rd Oxford, NC----1646
- 2539 Evans Frazier Rd Oxford, NC$95K--21,512
- 7597 Cornwall Rd Oxford, NC$229K32.52,448
- 7581 Cornwall Rd Oxford, NC$80K--1.51,380
- 2580 Gus Ln Oxford, NC$85K32938
- 2116 Bessie Morton Rd Oxford, NC$131K--11,880
- 7598 Cornwall Rd Oxford, NC$179K321,816
- 9530 Poole Rd NC$68K--21,512
- 7704 Cornwall Rd Oxford, NC$74K311,056
- 8000 Old Wagon Rd Oxford, NC$69K--2952
- 7642 Eakes Rd Oxford, NC$81K321,539
- 7531A Cornwall Rd Oxford, NC$63K--11,016
- 7537 Cornwall Rd Oxford, NC$75K--11,980
- 7544 Cornwall Rd Oxford, NC$79K--21,368
- 7542 Cornwall Rd Oxford, NC$93K--21,163
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!