2151 Kingsley Ct, Augusta, GA 309063 beds, 2 baths, 1,653 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $74,400
- Price/sqft: $45
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,653 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 1321018000
- Zillow Home ID: 14977866
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2151 Kingsley Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in Augusta, and 109% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southside home values.
- 2149 Kingsley Ct Augusta, GA$109K421,653
- 3518 Rushing Rd Augusta, GA$105K321,410
- 2153 Kingsley Ct Augusta, GA$108K322,066
- 3516 Rushing Rd Augusta, GA$92K32.52,106
- 3511 Custis Ct Augusta, GA$86K321,471
- 2148 Kingsley Ct Augusta, GA$71K321,936
- 2150 Kingsley Ct Augusta, GA$78K421,864
- 2147 Kingsley Ct Augusta, GA$77K321,430
- 2146 Kingsley Ct Augusta, GA$80K321,300
- 3509 Custis Ct Augusta, GA$109K321,925
- 3514 Rushing Rd Augusta, GA$99K321,482
- 2152 Kingsley Ct Augusta, GA$62K321,653
- 2144 Kingsley Ct Augusta, GA$121K41.52,241
- 2327 Mura Dr Augusta, GA$103K321,482
- 3515 Rushing Rd Augusta, GA$91K421,702
- 3512 Custis Ct Augusta, GA$88K321,740
- 3519 Rushing Rd Augusta, GA$70K321,575
- 2149 Rosier Rd Augusta, GA$105K422,296
- 2151 Rosier Rd Augusta, GA$121K42.52,526
- 2147 Rosier Rd Augusta, GA$103K421,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!