2151 SW 21st St, Miami, FL 331453 beds, 2 baths, 1,463 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,680 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,463 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0141100410150
- Zillow Home ID: 43851528
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2151 Sw 21st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shenandoah market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% lower than in Miami, and 111.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Shenandoah home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shenandoah home values.
- 2161 SW 21st St Miami, FL$311K532,025
- 2141 SW 21st St Miami, FL$202K321,900
- 2150 SW 20th St Miami, FL$298K211,613
- 2140 SW 20th St Miami, FL$306K311,342
- 2160 SW 20th St Miami, FL$434K532,536
- 2171 SW 21st St Miami, FL$395K322,005
- 2131 SW 21st St Miami, FL$330K311,398
- 2140 SW 21st St Miami, FL$281K331,670
- 2154 SW 21st St Miami, FL$272K221,357
- 2170 SW 20th St Miami, FL$305K311,529
- 2130 SW 20th St Miami, FL$306K321,397
- 2166 SW 21st St Miami, FL$326K321,571
- 2181 SW 21st St Miami, FL$398K212,733
- 2121 SW 21st St Miami, FL$309K321,657
- 2120 SW 20th St Miami, FL$303K311,295
- 2180 SW 20th St Miami, FL$322K211,760
- 2120 SW 21st St Miami, FL$290K321,542
- 2180 SW 21st St Miami, FL$320K211,591
- 2161 SW 21st Ter Miami, FL$269K211,185
- 2151 SW 20th St Miami, FL$341K331,979
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!