- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2151 Ten Eyck Ave, Cazenovia, NY 130354 beds, 3 baths, 3,105 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Finished basement, 350 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,105 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 25228908600300010040000000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 30828395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2151 Ten Eyck Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.5% less than in Town of Cazenovia, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 13035 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Cazenovia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13035 home values.
- 2139 Ten Eyck Ave Cazenovia, NY$197K21.51,420
- 2163 Ten Eyck Ave Cazenovia, NY$273K32.52,335
- 2163 Ten Eyck Ave Cazenovia, NY$279K32.52,335
- 2138 Ten Eyck Ave Cazenovia, NY$367K42.53,143
- 2129 Ten Eyck Ave Cazenovia, NY$216K31.51,991
- 2158 Ten Eyck Ave Cazenovia, NY$188K322,348
- 4504 Ridge Rd Cazenovia, NY$395K954,129
- 2125 Ten Eyck Ave Cazenovia, NY$211K532,496
- 2 S Ten Eyck Ave Cazenovia, NY$156K31.51,190
- 4 S Ten Eyck Ave Cazenovia, NY$155K21.51,203
- 2175 Ten Eyck Ave Cazenovia, NY$249K32.52,423
- 2128 Ten Eyck Ave Cazenovia, NY$337K42.52,351
- 8 S Ten Eyck Ave Cazenovia, NY$154K221,200
- 18 Lincklaen Dr Cazenovia, NY$170K433,058
- 25 Lincklaen Dr Cazenovia, NY$157K321,340
- 10 S Ten Eyck Ave Cazenovia, NY$213K531,248
- Syosset Dr Cazenovia, NY$152K42.52,169
- 16 Lincklaen Dr Cazenovia, NY$210K532,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.