- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
21511 Cheri Ln, Bristol, IN 465074 beds, 1.5 baths, 3,055 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 796 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,055 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 127
- Parcel #: 200330180010000030
- Zillow Home ID: 70485035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21511 Cheri Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bristol, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.1% less than in Elkhart Metro, and 24.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bristol home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bristol home values.
- 21439 Cheri Ln Bristol, IN$340K543,915
- 21530 Durham Way Bristol, IN$309K43.52,561
- 21504 Durham Way Bristol, IN$238K43.52,168
- 21521 Cheri Ln Bristol, IN$224K31.52,455
- 21475 Cheri Ln Bristol, IN$300K32.53,176
- 21520 Cheri Ln Bristol, IN$275K42.53,110
- 21560 Durham Way Bristol, IN$439K32.53,074
- 21478 Durham Way Bristol, IN$290K31.52,144
- 21494 Cheri Ln Bristol, IN$223K31.52,286
- 21512 Cheri Ln Bristol, IN--------
- 21512 Cheri Ln Bristol, IN$321K423,576
- Baywater Pl Bristol, IN--------
- 21453 Cheri Ln Bristol, IN$278K41.53,023
- 21476 Cheri Ln Bristol, IN$228K41.52,637
- 21557 Durham Way Bristol, IN$230K41.52,693
- 21596 Durham Way Bristol, IN$269K31.51,904
- 53580 Baywater Pl Bristol, IN$226K312,353
- 21452 Durham Way Bristol, IN$249K433,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292