2152 Mount Carmel Ave, Glenside, PA 190384 beds, 1 bath, 1,786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $221,500
- Price/sqft: $124
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,786 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 300045272004
- Zillow Home ID: 9901411
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2152 Mount Carmel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 213.1% greater than in Glenside, and 1.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
- 2156 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$317K52.52,174
- 2148 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$230K31.51,536
- 2146 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$214K31.51,536
- 2160 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$276K41.52,441
- 2144 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$328K61.52,095
- 2162 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$319K41.53,070
- 2153 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$333K61.52,914
- 2151 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$242K521,599
- 2157 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$240K31.51,738
- 215 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$210K211,323
- 2147 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$239K421,855
- 213 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$189K311,338
- 211 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$138K311,230
- 219 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$219K311,797
- 2138 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$302K42.51,898
- 209 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$128K21968
- 2143 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$217K512,079
- 207 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$131K211,224
- 101 N Keswick Ave Glenside, PA$238K41.51,997
- 225 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$229K311,722
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.