- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2154 Casa Mia Dr, San Jose, CA 951243 beds, 3 baths, 1,427 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 8,160 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $588,000
- Parking: 557 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,427 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 41414022
- Zillow Home ID: 19671341
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2154 Casa Mia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76% lower than in San Jose, and 92.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
- 2148 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$732K321,284
- 2158 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$756K321,427
- 2144 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$724K321,284
- 2164 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$1.25M642,740
- 2155 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$749K421,232
- 2159 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$743K321,136
- 2140 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$722K321,284
- 2168 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$732K321,284
- 2147 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$827K321,749
- 2165 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$891K431,688
- 2143 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$737K321,136
- 2174 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$742K321,427
- 2106 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$715K321,250
- 2152 Willester Ave San Jose, CA$912K321,935
- 2171 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$729K321,136
- 2146 Willester Ave San Jose, CA$822K331,642
- 2156 Willester Ave San Jose, CA$774K421,232
- 2105 Casa Mia Dr San Jose, CA$777K----1,608
- 2158 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA$1.18M432,642
- 2162 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA$1.08M42.52,274
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292