- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2155 7th Ave, Sacramento, CA 958182 beds, 1 bath, 784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $191
- Parking: 1 space, 300 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 784 sqft
- Parcel #: 01301720270000
- Zillow Home ID: 25797397
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2155 7th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Land Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in Sacramento, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Land Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
- 2161 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$320K21952
- 2153 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$314K21904
- 2168 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$293K21734
- 2162 6th Ave Sacramento, CA--211,067
- 2167 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$325K31983
- 2143 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$484K311,418
- 2170 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$362K321,112
- 2156 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$298K21883
- 2154 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$377K211,166
- 2174 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$411K311,208
- 2160 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$396K311,255
- 2150 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$472K321,386
- 2152 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$370K211,051
- 2173 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$354K321,220
- 2137 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$621K521,988
- 2166 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$374K311,159
- 2182 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$339K321,137
- 2142 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$482K421,656
- 2172 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$303K21844
- 2146 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$394K21.51,168
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!