This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
* This home is cozy and inviting with its open floor plan with great room, vaulted ceilings and skylights that offer plenty of room & light for you to enjoy. The painted walls are featured throughout entire home. The coordinating carpet was new in 2008 throughout most of home.
* Kitchen features a Smooth-top Ceramic cook top, Eat-in island, dishwasher, & Storage shelving.
* Master bedroom Suite features two large walk-in closets and large bathroom with oversized tub and skylight. The three remaining bedrooms are arranged on the opposite end of the home for privacy and convenience, with the second bath close by.
* The laundry room is large and spacious with cupboards and storage shelving to easily house all your washing supplies. There's even additional room for more storage!
* The home office features French doors and a large computer desk with over head shelving included.
* The yard is easy care, featuring a full fence in back, with a wooden deck that you access via French doors off the great room. You'll love the delicious raspberries and blackberries that you will get from your own back yard come this Summer!
* The Shed/Shop is lighted inside and out and features 220v. Covered car port off of laundry room entrance. Area of home is located in convenient South East Salem at the top of Robins Lane in Oak Hollow & is close to lots of shopping and freeway access!
Home only for sale. Terms: Cash, no owner financing considered.
* Land is owned by Duke's Farms, LLC and #47 Space Rent is currently $405 per mo.
** Serious inquiries inquire by calling 503-250-1008 to prequalify in order to schedule an appointment for viewing.
*** Home is currently occupied and rented out to great tenants. Please do not disturb.
The neighborhood is fairly quiet, and has several families, & the neighbors are friendly. Shopping is just a few minutes away down Commercial, with freeway access right nearby as well.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $48,200
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Vaulted Ceilings, Heat Pump, French Doors, Shed/Shop, Soaker Tub, Walk-in Closets, Large Laundry
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,848 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: M320461
- Zillow Home ID: 80489196
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $60-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts 97306 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Salem as a whole. Among 97306 homes, this home is valued 50.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 55.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97306, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.2% higher than in Salem, and 10.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97306 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97306 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (49)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 2155 Robins Ln SE|
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!