- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2156 Argyle Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900684 beds, 2,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,390,000
- Price/sqft: $541
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,568 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5585027016
- Zillow Home ID: 20807280
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2156 Argyle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2150 Argyle Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.38M532,160
- 6242 Temple Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.74M442,674
- 6249 Primrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.34M32.52,367
- 2172 Argyle Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.11M5--4,106
- 6253 Primrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.09M332,143
- 6248 Primrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.66M45.54,834
- 6248 Primrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.23M454,834
- 6238 Temple Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.6M533,790
- 2161 Argyle Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.81M554,674
- 6244 Primrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.54M222,139
- 6245 Scenic Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.78M434,218
- 6252 Primrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.21M533,589
- 6227 Scenic Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.35M432,892
- 2176 Argyle Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.65M543,116
- 6261 Primrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.15M221,931
- 6219 Scenic Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.15M422,352
- 2169 Argyle Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.02M433,646
- 6260 Primrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.72M332,332
- 2182 Argyle Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.12M432,164
- 6225 Temple Hill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.12M221,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!