- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2156 East Blvd, Bethlehem, PA 180173 beds, 4 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 1 space
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2138877733
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2156 East Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Bethlehem Township, and 37.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18017 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292