2156 Glenview St, Philadelphia, PA 191493 beds, 2 baths, 1,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 542021300
- Zillow Home ID: 10499349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2156 Glenview Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oxford Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.2% lower than in Philadelphia, and 11.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Oxford Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oxford Circle home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,152 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1950
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 2158 Glenview St Philadelphia, PA$144K311,272
- 2154 Glenview St Philadelphia, PA$134K311,272
- 2160 Glenview St Philadelphia, PA$135K311,272
- 2152 Glenview St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,272
- 2162 Glenview St Philadelphia, PA$140K311,272
- 2150 Glenview St Philadelphia, PA$111K311,272
- 2148 Glenview St Philadelphia, PA$108K311,272
- 2146 Glenview St Philadelphia, PA$101K311,272
- 2169 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$134K321,152
- 2171 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$134K311,152
- 2167 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$133K321,152
- 2165 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,152
- 2173 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$118K311,152
- 2163 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$133K311,152
- 2144 Glenview St Philadelphia, PA$101K311,272
- 2175 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$135K3--1,728
- 2161 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$115K31.51,152
- 2159 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$115K311,152
- 2142 Glenview St Philadelphia, PA$106K311,272
- 2157 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$114K311,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.