2158 Ivar Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900682 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,390 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $645,000
- Price/sqft: $645
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: None, 0 space
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 56
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 5576018025
- Zillow Home ID: 20804504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2158 Ivar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2073 Vine St Los Angeles, CA$1.07M422,034
- 2154 Ivar Ave Los Angeles, CA$743K21.51,100
- 2072 Mound St Los Angeles, CA$770K21.5982
- 2103 Vine St Los Angeles, CA$911K421,543
- 2065 Vine St Los Angeles, CA$886K221,399
- 2076 Mound St Los Angeles, CA$1.08M222,137
- 2080 Mound St Los Angeles, CA$1.6M432,958
- 2060 Mound St Los Angeles, CA$1.36M44.52,750
- 2107 Vine St Los Angeles, CA$1.36M542,578
- 2061 Vine St Los Angeles, CA$833K221,419
- 2166 Vine St Los Angeles, CA$1.03M22--
- 2142 Ivar Ave Los Angeles, CA$886K331,759
- 2086 Mound St Los Angeles, CA$1.1M322,156
- 2070 Vine St Los Angeles, CA$1.12M521,847
- 2119 Vine St Los Angeles, CA$925K321,832
- 2138 Ivar Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.01M321,920
- 2114 Vine St Los Angeles, CA$1.51M322,104
- 2051 Vine St Los Angeles, CA$1.68M443,274
- 6315 Longview Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.84M433,268
- 2079 Mound St Los Angeles, CA$871K321,849
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.