2159 Montova Pt, Winter Park, FL 327924 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,017 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 344 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $221
- MLS #: O5182890
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 4,017 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2111043242
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2159 Montova Pt
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32792 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 53.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.3% lower than in Orange, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32792 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32792 home values.
- N Edinburgh Dr # 0 Winter Park, FL$239K------
- N Edinburgh Dr # 1 Winter Park, FL$132K------
- Aloma Ave Winter Park, FL$115K31.51,670
- 501 Carnation Dr Winter Park, FL$144K321,500
- 501 Carnation Dr Winter Park, FL$141K321,521
- 524 Carnation Dr Winter Park, FL$140K321,510
- 3586 Aloma Ave STE 11 Winter Park, FL$129K------
- 3431 Aloma Ave Winter Park, FL$97K321,414
- 529 Carnation Dr Winter Park, FL$103K321,499
- 3447 Aloma Ave Winter Park, FL$115K31.51,670
- 3416 Arbutus Ln Winter Park, FL$105K321,488
- 3461 Aloma Ave Winter Park, FL$119K31.51,140
- 557 Carnation Dr Winter Park, FL$91K311,337
- 3430 Arbutus Ln Winter Park, FL$112K421,800
- 3446 Arbutus Ln Winter Park, FL$198K321,982
- 3477 Aloma Ave Winter Park, FL$130K31.51,151
- 585 Carnation Dr Winter Park, FL$119K321,416
- 3458 Arbutus Ln Winter Park, FL$130K42.51,543
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.