2159 Queens Ct, Reading, PA 196064 beds, 4 baths, 6,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Finished basement, 255 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 6,380 sqft
- Parcel #: 16531608799305
- Zillow Home ID: 67923275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2159 Queens Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% lower than in Reading, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 19606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 2153 Queens Ct Reading, PA$369K32.54,666
- 2149 Queens Ct Reading, PA$301K43.54,400
- 2266 Ochre St Reading, PA$190K42.52,084
- 2268 Ochre St Reading, PA$209K42.52,068
- 2258 Ochre St Mount Penn, PA$170K42.52,184
- 2260 Ochre St Reading, PA$160K432,104
- 2248 Ochre St Reading, PA$147K322,019
- 2262 Ochre St Reading, PA$190K42.52,084
- 2264 Ochre St Reading, PA$200K42.52,108
- 2244 Ochre St Reading, PA$126K31.51,773
- 2270 Ochre St Reading, PA$238K42.52,084
- 2145 Queens Ct Reading, PA$351K443,719
- 2234 Ochre St Reading, PA$146K312,064
- 2158 Queens Ct Reading, PA$290K42.53,057
- 224 Summit Ave Reading Station, PA$200K31.51,924
- 2272 Ochre St Reading, PA$169K32.52,068
- 314 Fountain Ave Reading, PA$189K42.52,184
- 230 Laurel Ave Reading, PA$153K31.52,152
- 2162 Queens Ct Reading, PA$289K42.53,120
- 224 Laurel Ave Reading, PA$134K21.51,439
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292