- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 1,441 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $310,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $175
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Plywood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: M:79 L:169 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 56024567
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-339K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02780 home values will fall 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.5% fall for Taunton as a whole. Among 02780 homes, this home is valued 30.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02780, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% higher than in Taunton, and 22.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02780 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Taunton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02780 home values.
|222 Ashleigh Ter Taunton, MA||$256K||3||2||1,344|
|210 Ashleigh Ter Taunton, MA||$315K||3||2||2,244|
|93 Bryan Dr Taunton, MA||$255K||3||2.5||1,489|
|198 Ashleigh Ter Taunton, MA||$236K||--||--||--|
|83 Bryan Dr Taunton, MA||$266K||3||1.5||1,743|
|250 Steve Dr Taunton, MA||$354K||4||3||2,952|
|260 Steve Dr Taunton, MA||$310K||4||2.5||2,169|
|82 Bryan Dr Taunton, MA||$387K||3||2.5||3,071|
|240 Steve Dr Taunton, MA||$247K||2||2.5||1,344|
|73 Bryan Dr Taunton, MA||$313K||4||2||1,700|
|Bryan Dr Taunton, MA||$313K||3||2.5||2,537|
|230 Steve Dr Taunton, MA||$302K||3||2||1,888|
|600 County St APT 405 Taunton, MA||$197K||2||2||2,264|
|600 County St APT 404 Taunton, MA||$106K||2||1||802|
|600 County St APT 403 Taunton, MA||$139K||2||2||1,034|
|600 County St APT 402 Taunton, MA||$107K||2||1.5||802|
|600 County St APT 503 Taunton, MA||$137K||2||1.5||1,034|
|600 County St APT 401 Taunton, MA||$137K||2||2||1,034|
|600 County St APT 508 Taunton, MA||$161K||2||2.5||1,223|
|600 County St APT 502 Taunton, MA||$107K||2||1.5||802|
Nearby Schools in Taunton
K-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-7 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!