- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
216 Baldwin St, Philadelphia, PA 191273 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1923
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $214,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Unfinished basement
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 211364500
- Zillow Home ID: 10268653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 216 Baldwin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Manayunk market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.4% less than in Philadelphia, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Manayunk home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manayunk home values.
- 218 Baldwin St Philadelphia, PA$209K321,170
- 214 Baldwin St Philadelphia, PA$258K31.51,170
- 220 Baldwin St Philadelphia, PA$231K411,170
- 212 Baldwin St Philadelphia, PA$220K321,500
- 238 Baldwin St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 222 Baldwin St Philadelphia, PA$154K411,170
- 203 Baldwin St Philadelphia, PA$223K3--1,460
- 210 Baldwin St Philadelphia, PA$208K411,325
- 228 Baldwin St Philadelphia, PA$145K----1,040
- 224 Baldwin St Philadelphia, PA$126K311,170
- 208 Baldwin St Philadelphia, PA$246K431,498
- 219 Dupont St Philadelphia, PA$261K41.51,620
- 221 Dupont St Philadelphia, PA$206K5--1,620
- 217 Dupont St Philadelphia, PA$230K421,620
- 223 Dupont St Philadelphia, PA$217K411,620
- 215 Dupont St Philadelphia, PA$260K32.51,620
- 206 Baldwin St Philadelphia, PA$236K421,403
- 225 Dupont St Philadelphia, PA$109K511,620
- 211 Dupont St Philadelphia, PA$276K523,360
- 4540 Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$160K21840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.