- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
216 Basset Hall Dr, Durham, NC 277133 beds, 3 baths, 1,654 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 154572
- Zillow Home ID: 70593138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 216 Basset Hall Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27713 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% less than in Durham, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27713 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27713 home values.
- 218 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$157K321,642
- 212 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$153K331,755
- 220 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$158K331,646
- 210 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$151K32.51,516
- 200 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC--------
- 222 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$161K32.51,524
- 217 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$150K32.51,640
- 219 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$154K32.51,642
- 208 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$162K32.51,516
- 231 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$197K32.51,666
- 231 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$189K32.51,666
- 215 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$150K32.51,650
- 221 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$148K32.51,632
- 1218 Auburn Village Dr Durham, NC$222K431,913
- 226 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$154K32.51,590
- 225 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$153K32.51,632
- 206 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$151K32.51,590
- 209 Basset Hall Dr Durham, NC$165K331,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.