216 Berkshire Dr, Irondale, AL 352103 beds, 2 baths, 1,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,929 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,085 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 23261007006000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 960053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 216 Berkshire Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in Birmingham, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 35210 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35210 home values.
- 220 Berkshire Dr Irondale, AL$159K331,350
- 224 Berkshire Dr Irondale, AL$173K42.51,916
- 217 Berkshire Dr Irondale, AL$125K321,215
- 221 Berkshire Dr Irondale, AL$153K431,338
- 228 Berkshire Dr Irondale, AL$161K431,600
- 209 Berkshire Dr Irondale, AL$129K321,215
- 225 Berkshire Dr Irondale, AL$128K321,276
- 212 Berkshire Dr Irondale, AL$196K311,807
- 204 Wildoak Dr Irondale, AL$116K321,225
- 208 Wildoak Dr Irondale, AL$121K321,202
- 229 Berkshire Dr Irondale, AL$117K32951
- 201 Berkshire Dr Irondale, AL$100K31.51,325
- 5076 Northumberland Dr Irondale, AL$94K321,175
- 208 Berkshire Dr Irondale, AL$186K421,215
- 212 Wildoak Dr Irondale, AL$124K32.51,441
- 5084 Northumberland Dr Irondale, AL$116K31.51,800
- 216 Wildoak Dr Irondale, AL$87K32951
- 200 Berkshire Dr Irondale, AL$171K321,227
- 201 Wildoak Dr Irondale, AL$97K321,300
- 207 Wildoak Dr Irondale, AL$141K321,147
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.