- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
216 Blaine Ave, Buffalo, NY 142085 beds, 3 baths, 3,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $58,000
- Price/sqft: $19
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,060 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 1402000897500004047000
- Zillow Home ID: 30171020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 216 Blaine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hamlin Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 229.4% greater than in Buffalo Metro, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hamlin Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Buffalo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hamlin Park home values.
- 220 Blaine Ave Buffalo, NY$48K622,544
- 212 Blaine Ave Buffalo, NY$117K622,920
- 224 Blaine Ave Buffalo, NY$101K311,500
- 210 Blaine Ave Buffalo, NY$90K622,858
- 226 Blaine Ave Buffalo, NY$100K622,311
- 206 Blaine Ave Buffalo, NY$118K622,858
- 202 Blaine Ave Buffalo, NY$149K723,384
- 230 Blaine Ave Buffalo, NY$43K41.51,556
- 389 Humboldt Pkwy Buffalo, NY$101K422,300
- 393 Humboldt Pkwy Buffalo, NY--------
- 385 Humboldt Pkwy Buffalo, NY$111K51.52,332
- 409 Humboldt Pkwy Buffalo, NY$78K623,632
- 379 Humboldt Pkwy Buffalo, NY$83K311,872
- 215 Blaine Ave Buffalo, NY$97K622,208
- 234 Blaine Ave Buffalo, NY$106K622,559
- 200 Blaine Ave Buffalo, NY$118K422,612
- 411 Humboldt Pkwy Buffalo, NY$55K42.52,884
- 223 Blaine Ave Buffalo, NY$45K421,886
- 375 Humboldt Pkwy Buffalo, NY$77K723,692
- 71 Oakgrove Ave Buffalo, NY$59K622,310
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292