216 Cajon St, Laguna Beach, CA 926511 bed, 0.5 baths, 623 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: May 2012 for $770,000
- Price/sqft: $1,236
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Parking Type: Assigned, Roof Type: Tar and Gravel, Three-Quarter Bath, View Type: Ocean
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 623 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 05312315
- Zillow Home ID: 25140628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 216 Cajon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92651, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% lower than in Laguna Beach, and 70.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92651 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Laguna Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92651 home values.
- 238 Cajon St Laguna Beach, CA$1.19M22850
- 240 Cajon St Laguna Beach, CA$1.52M21744
- 246 Cajon St Laguna Beach, CA$1.42M211,200
- 229 Viejo St Laguna Beach, CA$1.18M321,099
- 225 Viejo St Laguna Beach, CA$841K11600
- 239 Cajon St Laguna Beach, CA$747K11500
- 254 Cajon St Laguna Beach, CA$1.56M----1,679
- 225 Cajon St Laguna Beach, CA$1.29M11640
- 245 Viejo St Laguna Beach, CA$965K21816
- 1280 N Coast Hwy Laguna Beach, CA$9.06M432,898
- 231 Cajon St Laguna Beach, CA$1.24M11393
- 251 Viejo St Laguna Beach, CA$1.75M----1,331
- 262 Cajon St Laguna Beach, CA$1.22M311,456
- 245 Cajon St Laguna Beach, CA$1M42821
- 1254 N Coast Hwy Laguna Beach, CA$9.39M------
- 259 Viejo St Laguna Beach, CA$1.61M221,200
Nearby Schools in Laguna Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292